Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Military Serviceman Stationed At Loring AFB Recalls UFO Incident


Date: October 1975

Your mom can probably tell you more about the incident at Loring. I may have a newspaper clipping somewhere about it.

When I get time to dig around in the boxes on the porch I'll send a copy if I find it. All I remember is air traffic control got some blips on radar that were not our planes, and could not identify who or what they were.

Then bright lights, I think, buzzed the runway at very low altitude and disappeared. The official explanation was they were probably Canadian helicopters, but everyone I talked to said "no way", but would not talk about it in detail.

I worked in aircraft debriefing at the time so had fairly close contact with people in air traffic control. They were a bit freaked out by the incident.

You may do web searches of Limestone and Caribou news papers if they are available.

Thank you to the gentleman for his report.

If anyone has witnessed the object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: