Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Lorings AFB UFO Incident Of 1975 - Looking For Answers


Brian Vike's Note: The lady in question over this event that took place at the Loring's AFB in 1975 is having her mother give her the details on everything that took place at the base.

She will be sending the information along to me once it is written up, but in the mean time, the lady and I are looking for any others who were at the base at the time of this UFO incident.

If you have any knowledge of this event, would you please contact Brian Vike at sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

Message: Hi, I was searching through the 1970s sighting page and was wondering if you ever heard of "The Loring's Incident" ?

My father was stationed at Loring AFB in 1975 in Limestone, Maine. There is a wonderful account of UFOs hovering around the base.

Not to mention they were within hundreds of feet from the nuclear weapons site. Every site I go to never has the story and was wondering if you could post it up on your site. Thanks.

Additional Information:

I was born December 1974 in Limestone, Maine at Loring Air Force base. My family lived in base housing during the incident. During the alert, no one was aloud on or off the base, and lights were to be off after sunset in every house.

My father won't ever talk about the incident, but my mother remembers everything! Here is what I found on the net. Although I've heard this story from my family all my life. This story is on alot of various sites.

The base is no longer operating. I just talked to my mother, she was there when it happened, she says it's all in Freedom of Information. I could very well get a great story from her as a witness. But, I felt the best information I could give you was from a more informational source with more details.

I've been wondering almost all my life if there is anyone out here that may have been there at the time. You are the first person I have contacted online about this.

I figured with all the people that are here in the group, some one might have heard of it. It's been puzzling me. My mother and I have so many questions.

Thank you to the lady for contacting me.

If anyone has witnessed the object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: